Kim Sutton, an alumna of the MA Publishing course, now runs her own publishing company, Safkhet Publishing and often speaks on working with a virtual office and lectures at Jade Hochschule. Here she talks of her experience in the area. Technology has enabled (self) publishing of manuscripts, books are making a transition towards the digital
Other Posts Tagged Virtual Office
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.