Whilst studying at Anglia Ruskin, Laurida Harrington-Poireau wrote her dissertation, entitled ‘Reading Identity: feminine representation and societal power in young adult fiction publishing (2006-2013)‘ which focused on Young Adult fiction and the importance of character representation in literature. ‘Literacy is never disconnected from identity’ – (Williams, 2003) When I was a member of the Anglia Ruskin
Other Posts Tagged The Hunger Games
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.