As part of our ongoing ‘Life After Graduation’ series; Laurida recounts her time as a MA Publishing student and the changes that have happened since graduation. Hello! My name is Laurida Harrington-Poireau (pronounced ‘Loreeda Harrington-Pwarow’ if there’s an inkling of uncertainty…). I was a full-time postgrad. student on Anglia Ruskin’s MA Publishing course until September
Other Posts Tagged Testimonial
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.