Rebecca Wojturska is a full-time 2013/14 student who was lucky enough to receive The Stationers’ Foundation Postgraduate Bursary in September 2013. The MA Publishing course at Anglia Ruskin University has forged strong links with The Stationers’ Company and this bursary is a valuable benefit to the course. Founded in 1403, it comes as a surprise
Other Posts Tagged Stationers’ Company
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.