It’s hard to know whether you are on your tail or your head when it comes to the future of the paperback market. With an article in The Bookseller today saying ‘Paperbacks must evolve as ‘e’ encroaches’ and Nielsen reporting a dip of 28% in sales since 2008, it feels as though the paperback has
Other Posts Tagged Romance
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.