‘Finnland.Cool.’ or ‘I never read so many names and words with an umlaut!’ Current student, Nora Henneberg-Sprekeler provides a review of how Finland performed at the Frankfurt Book Fair as the Guest of Honour. I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair – virtually, at least, thanks to social media. I followed Twitter streams and Facebook
Other Posts Tagged Rights Sales
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.