MA Publishing student, Katt Brennan, takes on the task of this week’s newsflash. She considers the role of publishers as agents of quality control – are there too many books being produced? An article that caught my eye this week is that by Tanja Tuma, writing on Publishing Perspectives. She discusses a panel at the
Other Posts Tagged Quality Control
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.