MA Publishing student, Gabrielle Haigh, takes on the task of this week’s newsflash and considers the implications of Ed Park’s departure from Amazon for Penguin as reported by the New York Times. In what appears to have been a bid to gain some literary prestige, Amazon US hired novelist, Ed Park, as a senior editor in
Other Posts Tagged Penguin Press
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.