Course Leader, Dr Leah Tether, has been away on sabbatical researching her next monograph! She updates Blurbify on her findings about the commercial book trade’s move from manuscript to print, and how that can be compared with the current shift towards digital. For some time, I’ve been arguing that print did not herald in the
Other Posts Tagged Paperback
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.