In the latest in the ‘Life After Graduation’ series, MA Publishing alumna, Esme Chapman, brings Blurbify up-to-date on her journey since completing the course and graduating in the ‘Class of 2012/13′. It has, in some ways, been a pretty scary two years since I finished the MA Publishing course at Anglia Ruskin, and I can
Other Posts Tagged Nexus
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.