With the recent unveiling of Penguin Random House’s new wordmark, Victoria Love offers her thoughts on the new design and what this means for the ubiquitous Penguin brand. Throughout my studies, the merger of Penguin and Random House has been one of the headline stories that has kept re-emerging. It was with a heavy heart
Other Posts Tagged Michael Bierut
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.