This week’s newsflash comes from Stationers’ Scholar, Lucy Roberson. Here, she looks at the recent news item which saw the Man Booker Prize widen its eligibility criteria. The winner of the 2014 Man Booker Prize for Fiction was announced on Tuesday 14th October as Richard Flanagan for his novel The Narrow Road to the Deep North, published
Other Posts Tagged Man Booker Prize
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.