Sean Betts gives us 5 amazing reasons why you should study an MA in Publishing at Anglia Ruskin University. Publishing is a rapidly growing, and evolving industry. While holding qualifications specific to the field are not prerequisites for employment, they can give you an edge when applying for that much coveted job. I study an
Other Posts Tagged MA
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.