Victoria Love writes about why she feels there has been a rise in crossover reading in young adult fiction and the subsequent literary snobbery that surrounds it. I recently read a deep, dark secret posted on the ‘Whisper’ app. The nature of it saddened me, but I immediately felt empathy and kinship toward the poster. I
Other Posts Tagged Literary Snobbery
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.