In her recent article published in the ‘journal of the world publishing community’, Logos, our Course Leader Dr. Leah Tether questions whether there might be more links between medieval and digital reading cultures than first meets the eye. Leah’s article, entitled, Mise en page, mise en écran: What medieval ‘publishing’ practices can tell us about
Other Posts Tagged Leah Tether
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.