Current student, Sean Betts, tells Blurbify about his discovery that large print editions seem, in some cases, to come off the press at a faster rate than the standard print counterpart. I was very much surprised when I received the phone call from my local bookshop to tell me that the book that I had
Other Posts Tagged Large Print Books
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.