In the second newsflash of the semester, new student Harry Dell looks at the launch of Amazon’s new Kindle Unlimited service. Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited got itself into trouble recently after including titles in its Kindle Unlimited against publishers’ wishes. Several publishers found that their requests not to be involved in the service’s launch were ignored,
Other Posts Tagged Kindle Unlimited
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.