One year on and Blurbify, Anglia Ruskin’s MA Publishing blog is taking off! Just over a year ago, Blurbify’s creator, Victoria Love, decided that there was the need and desire for a collective publishing blog for the MA Publishing students. Following rigorous academic research, many cups of tea, an entire sponge cake, and a number
Other Posts Tagged Innovation
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.