Word is that the e-book is dead, or most certainly dying. Current MA Publishing student, Sean Betts, gives his thoughts on the printed book and its journey in the digital age. The obituaries had been written; chain stores were proclaiming that the digital menace was on the wane. Purists were probably about to start rejoicing in
Other Posts Tagged Ian Fleming
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.