Will Skinner, a full-time 2013/14 student, works at the British Standards Institute and is an all-around XML guru. Here he gives us an insight into what XML is and how it is fundamental in the publishing process. If you intend to work in Production, or in publishing in general, at some point you are going
Other Posts Tagged HTML
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.