There is so much hype about ‘Game of Thrones’ at the moment that the whole world is eagerly awaiting the next instalment, Winds of Winter from its author, George R. R. Martin. But how long should a publisher wait for a manuscript? Sean Betts examines the nature of publishing deadlines. It took me a while
Other Posts Tagged Game of Thrones
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.