Should it really be a ‘print vs. digital’ war for the future of the book trade? Box Cox-Wrightson muses on the possibilities… The Digital Future has been written about, and agonised over, ever since the growth of e-readers and the digitisation of content. But calls for something other than paper, ink and glue have been
Other Posts Tagged Future of Book
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.