Karyn Bailey, a full-time 2013/14 student, recently undertook a data management internship at Cambridge University Press. Here she recounts her experience. One of the recurring themes I’ve noticed during my MA studies at Anglia Ruskin is the increasing need for publishers to capture and analyse data. With this in mind, I applied for an internship
Other Posts Tagged Database
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.