Blurbify recently reported that ARU MA Publishing Course Leader, Dr Leah Tether, had published an article in the publishing journal, Logos, on medieval and digital reading cultures. Here she brings us up-to-date on the article’s impact in the literary world, following an invite to participate in the European Literature Days (ELiT) 2014 festival in Spitz-an-der-Donau,
Other Posts Tagged Course Leader
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.