The MA Publishing class of 2013/14 has just graduated. At the same time as ARU waves goodbye to some superb students and wishes them well in their new lives, it says hello to a whole new cohort of would-be publishers, who are just starting their journeys. Course leader, Dr Leah Tether, gives Blurbify the lowdown
Other Posts Tagged Class of 2013/14
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.