As part of the ‘Business to Publishing’ module, the MA Publishing students took a trip to the London Book Fair and here, Christofere, a full-time student, writes about her experience. I had no idea what to expect before I visited the London Book Fair and went with an open mind. My first thoughts upon arrival
Other Posts Tagged Christofere Nzalankazi
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.