Recently, The Bookseller reported that print sales are recovering. Here, Course Leader Dr Leah Tether gives her opinion on this, and how it affects the MA Publishing students as our first ‘newsflash’ of the year. Each week, the MA Publishing selects a student to deliver and comment on a short newsflash based on a recent
Other Posts Tagged Children’s
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.