2014/15 Course Rep Philip Mills tackles this week’s newsflash with a look at Ladybird’s recent strategy to drop gender-specific books. In this week’s issue of The Bookseller, one article struck me as particularly interesting. It considered the age-old topic of gender stereotypes. This has been bubbling a way for a little while now and it
Other Posts Tagged Children’s Books
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.