Advances in chemistry are helping to preserve old books for future generations, a valuable process that is needed in the days when the printed word seems to be disappearing. Kalpana Sharma investigates… We are all living in the 21st Century, where most commercials sectors, including publishing, have embraced technology. Digital culture is spreading quickly and
Other Posts Tagged Chemistry
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.