In ‘The Bookseller’ on 7th March 2014, I read an article entitled HarperCollins to refine its ‘e’ bundling offer which I found quite intriguing, especially as a non-fiction e-book—The Railway Man by Eric Lomas—had topped the bestseller list that week. The article explains that Foyles teamed up with HarperCollins to trial an offer of bundling
Other Posts Tagged Bundling
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.