MA Publishing student, Imogen Dickens, explores Bookbub – a ‘Groupon-esque’ scheme for discovering e-books in this week’s newsflash. In 2010, Groupon took the country by storm by offering cheap deals on anything from spa days to a meal in a restaurant. Like other consumers, I love a bargain. You log on, choose your deal, print
Other Posts Tagged Bookbub
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.