Will Skinner, former ARU MA Publishing student and now Producer at Penguin Books, gives Blurbify an insight into a typical day at work. Up from the catacombs I rise, out from Temple station, along Victoria Embankment. Sun surrounds me. Waterloo Bridge forms a perfect concave frame of The London Eye and Big Ben. The portland
Other Posts Tagged Book Publishing
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.