Each year, the MA Publishing course offers a host of academic prizes for the best and brightest work throughout the year. Leah Tether, course leader and tutor introduces us to this year’s lucky recipients. We have some pretty fantastic students here on the ARU MA Publishing – so fantastic they’ve been winning prizes a-plenty! The
Other Posts Tagged Book Production Consultants
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.