Is publishing an art, or science? Kalpana Sharma gives her thoughts on how these two forms apply to the industry and formulates her own conclusion. When we produce the information in a format and make it available to the consumers, we define it as publishing or producing books. Publishing is a form of communication, where
Other Posts Tagged Book Design
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.