The art of selling books in 2014 is changing with an increased focus on the business of selling and driving customers. Rebecca Wojturska, a full-time MA 2013/14 publishing student at Anglia Ruskin University spent the early months of her study working part-time in the John Smiths bookshop on campus and gained a valuable insight into
Other Posts Tagged Book Business
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.