Victoria Parrin undertook a month-long placement within Cambridge University Press’ Academic Marketing department; the first student to do so. Here she recounts her time with the company and what she took from the experience. What I Got Up To My internship was within the Brand Development team, a small team of just two staff who
Other Posts Tagged Authornet
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.