In 2013, Victoria Love was lucky enough to be selected for an internship at Bloomsbury Publishing in London. She recently discovered that the fruits of her labour have come to… well, fruition! During my two weeks, I worked on the design briefs for two upcoming titles; Sidney Chambers and the Problem of Evil by James
Other Posts Tagged AI Sheet
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.