Anglia Ruskin University is proud to announce that MA Publishing course swept the board, winning both of the Association for Publishing Education’s postgraduate awards during the 2015 London Book Fair International Excellence Awards Ceremony. Course Leader, Dr Leah Tether tells us more. Following the success of Gladys Famoriyo in winning 2014’s Association for Publishing Education
Other Posts Tagged 2015
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.