Jixuan Dong, current MA Publishing student, uses her newsflash to consider a recent Publishers Weekly story on film adaptations and enhanced e-books and the impact this is having on the bookselling market. For the first three weeks of 2015, Publishers Weekly reports that the enhanced e-book of Chris Kyle’s memoir, American Sniper, has rocketed onto
Do film adaptations boost enhanced e-book sales?
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.