Is Amazon becoming too influential? Jamie Davidson, graduate of the MA Publishing course considers the impact of Amazon on publishing and their recent fallout with Hachette Whatever one’s opinion, there is one truth that no one in trade publishing can deny: Amazon is too important to be ignored. Amazon is the biggest retailer and remains the
Amazon: There is only one certainty.
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.