This week’s newsflash sees MA Publishing student, Georgina Garrity, take a look at Amazon’s latest enterprise – Kindle Scout. Last week saw the release of Amazon’s Kindle Scout, a new publishing programme that hands readers the “power” to determine whether a book should be published or not. Aspiring authors can now submit their unpublished novels
Amazon’s Kindle Scout: What’s The Catch?
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.