Kalpana Sharma recently spent a few days working in the Rights and Permissions team at Cambridge University Press and learnt about the varied role that they play. What did she discover? On my first day, I dealt with some ‘Showrounds’ which are the Product Information sheets created by the marketing and sales departments. They contain book titles, authors and
Archive forNovember, 2015
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.