In a Christmas newsflash, Vincenza Giglione looks at how UK museums and libraries are seeking to change the copyright of historical documents to “Free our History”. Early in November, museums, libraries and cultural organisations all over the UK launched the “Free our History”campaign against the restrictions on public release of documents. As part of the
Archive forDecember, 2014
- 5 Reasons to study an MA in Publishing 19 January, 2016
- Internship diary: A Few Days in Rights 4 November, 2015
- A Life in a Day: The Producer’s Tale 29 October, 2015
- Internship Diary: ELT Data Management at Cambridge University Press 8 July, 2015
- Manuscript to Print = Print to Digital? 29 June, 2015
Sorry, no Tweets were found.